Voortman Automated Paint Lines
VP Series Paint Line Specially Designed for Plates and Profiles.
Automated Structural Steel Coating
Voortman auto paint lines are installed in-line with Voortman saws, drills, copers and blasting machines. The VP series of auto paint lines can be configured to apply primer only, or primer and top coat. When the material exits the drying chamber, the parts are dry and ready to be removed from the line.
- Paint supply system that is suitable for solvent based as well as water-based paint.
- Measuring using light barrier, means height of upper paint trolley is adjusted automatically.
- Dry air filtration to catch paint particles.
- Easy cleaning with special material which makes cleaning of the machine very easy.
- Drying tunnel with chain conveyor that will not to damage freshly painted material.
- Additional Paint Supply System that can be used for multiple colors or different paint types.
The Southeast’s Leading Supplier of Voortman Machinery – 877-724-7297
100% FULL AUTOMATION – Voortman’s VACAM software provides full automation from start to finish. Once the material is laid on the infeed cross transfers, it’s path through the entire line of connected machinery is controlled entirely by the automated system. This level of automation eliminates human errors and inefficiencies made by machine operators. VACAM is an open platform allowing an API to exchange production information between VACAM and ERP/MRP packages. End users can monitor production times in real-time. Production data is saved so that it can be compared to bid data.