Manual Magnetic Drills
Manual Drilling with Advanced Features for More Efficient Fabricating
GSS Machinery is the unique solution for flexible and authentic manual magnetic drills widely used in various industries, including construction, medical equipment, transportation, and electronic equipment. The manual magnetic drill is well fitted with a cutting tool attachment and electromagnet used to drill holes in metals like iron, steel, carbon steel, and alloy steel.
Manual magnetic drilling machines are modeled to swiftly perform thread cutting(tapping), twist drilling, reaming, and countersinking. It is precisely engineered to operate with TCT (tungsten carbide tipped) cutters and has the advantage of drilling more than three times more holes per cutter as opposed to HSS(high-speed steel). In excess, it boosts productivity as it operates at a far higher rotational speed.
Get the best deal when you shop from GSS machinery as our manual magnetic drill boasts the most developed motor overload protection system on the market currently.
With this machine, our clients get to experience a cutting-edge drill control system modeled simply to save time and extra cost in changing cutters and parts along with minimizing operator’s fatigue and downtime.
What’s more, the manual magnetic drill is well equipped with a compact size adjustment to allow for twist drill cutting through the aid of a stapled arbor chuck.
- Modeled to use Jetbroach carbide-tipped annular cutters.
- Strong 2 speed motor with 350/650 rpm gearbox.
- Locked Arbour with through spindle coolant.
- One-touch arbor system ‘no tools required for cutter installation and removal.
- Ensures magnet does not overheat and decreases the power of magnet when the motor is inactive.
- They are designed with reversible motors for tap threading and countersinking.
- Rotating base for areas that are difficult to access.
- Manual feed.
- User-friendly control.
- 2-3/16″ by 3″ hole capacity.
Application of Manual-Magnetic Drill
- Bridge construction
- Pre-engineered building (PEB)
- Heavy engineering companies
- Manufacturing Industries
- Fabrication industry
- Boiler manufacturing
- Rail drilling
- Railway coach manufacturing
- Wind turbine manufacturing
- Automobile industries
- Tower and Pole construction
MAGNETIC DRILL LINKS
We are the Leading Supplier of Manual Nitto-Kohki Mag Drills
Let us help you make the right choice for your needs!
Contact us at 877-724-7297, or fill out our web form below.