Heavy Duty Angle & Plate Rolls
Heavy Duty Angle Rolls
Vertical or Horizontal Operation
The Double Pinch design reduces end flats to a minimum. The top roll is in a fixed position, while the two lower rolls have independent hydraulic adjustments. This design provides ease of operator control as well as more uniform rolling results.
- Double Pinch design with tight geometry reduces unbent flats.
- Self compensating planetary speed reducers for the most efficient transmission of torque.
- Equipped with fully hardened standard tools.
- Replacement and repair parts stocked in the USA.
- Vertical or horizontal working position.
- Two lower rolls are independently adjustable.
- Energy efficient “load sensing” hydraulic pump.
- Hardened steel guide rollers.
- Heavy fabricated frame.
Heavy Duty Plate Rolls
Available with manual or full CNC controls
Heavy-duty Bertsch bending rolls from Piranha are available in four-roll double pinch, three-roll initial pinch & three-roll double pinch models. Bertsch bending rolls are designed and built to accurately form metal from gauge thickness through 14″ thick and larger, and can be custom designed to meet specific applications.
- The shortest unbent flats in the industry.
- Rectilinear guides provide longer machine life.
- Easier to use with Bertsch’s electronic leveling system.
- Highest standard capacity ratings.
- Minimum rolling diameter at maximum material thickness/width
Call Us For More Information and Details – 877-724-7297
We Are the Southeast’s Leading Supplier of Heavy Duty Plate & Angle Rolls.
Contact us at 877-724-7297, or fill out our web form below.