Voortman Automated Shot Blasting Lines
VSB I Shot Blasting
Increase production while lowering labor costs with automated blasting
The Voortman shot blasting machines are specially designed for shot blasting of plates and profiles and are made out of high quality components, giving the best blasting results. Long lifetime components are used to minimize the wear of the machine, which is essential on the inside due to the blasting process. Pre-installed blasting programs and automatic functions make the shot blasters fast and easy to work with. The compact design of the shot blaster reduces the required working space to a minimum, without compromising on functionality and quality.
- Brush and blow off unit cleans the material from abrasive after blasting
- Elevator transports the used abrasive to the separation system
- Blasting cabinet with triple steel layer housing
- Long turbine and motor lifespan
- Frequency controlled turbines and abrasive
- Hardened steel rolls to make sure they do not wear during the blasting process
FOR THE BEST
100% FULL AUTOMATION
Voortman’s VACAM software provides full automation from start to finish. Once the material is laid on the infeed cross transfers, it’s path through the entire line of connected machinery is controlled entirely by the automated system. This level of automation eliminates human errors and inefficiencies made by machine operators. VACAM is an open platform allowing an API to exchange production information between VACAM and ERP/MRP packages. End users can monitor production times in real-time. Production data is saved so that it can be compared to bid data.