Voortman CNC Robotic Coping & Profiling
Produce the most complicated connections
The V807 is the fastest selling, most flexible 7-Axis robotic coper in the world. The agility of the industrial robot makes production of every 3D shape and marking of all four sides of the material a reality. This system provides the capability to perform the most complex copes and connections while providing an increase in output.
COST SAVINGS: The V800 series boasts up to 15:1 savings, takes 15 manual labor hours to 1 machine operating hour.
EASE OF USE: Can stand alone or enhance existing beam line and seamlessly integrates with detailing and MRP software.
- Copes and marks on all 4 sides of structural shapes
- Hypertherm Hi-def Plasma power sources and optional Oxy-fuel
- Roller-feed measuring
- Robotic arm cuts and produces layout marks on all 4 sides
- Extreme flexibility of robot in combination with machine structure provides the ability to cut any 3-D shape
- Hypertherm True Hole Certified
100% FULL AUTOMATION
Voortman’s VACAM software provides full automation from start to finish. Once the material is laid on the infeed cross transfers, it’s path through the entire line of connected machinery is controlled entirely by the automated system. This level of automation eliminates human errors and inefficiencies made by machine operators. VACAM is an open platform allowing an API to exchange production information between VACAM and ERP/MRP packages. End users can monitor production times in real-time. Production data is saved so that it can be compared to bid data.