Voortman V630 and V631 CNC Drill Lines and Beam Drill Lines
High speed marking, drilling and milling.
The Most Advanced Drill & Beam Drill Lines in the Industry
It is a well known fact that Voortman is producing the fastest and most automated drill lines and beam drill lines available to structural fabricators. For years, servo driven ball-screw feed systems and servo driven drill motors have allowed Voortman to build drill lines and beam drill lines that make holes faster than any manufacturer. Superior technology enables Voortman drill lines to be coupled with other Voortman machinery with fully automated material handling conveyors and cross transfers.
Voortman V630 Drill Line
Call Us For More Information and Details – 877-724-7297
Voortman V631 Drill Line
- Roller feed measuring system for continous production with unlimited material length.
- Super fast and highly accurate positioning via ball screw and servo drives.
- The servo controlled ball screw feed system employed by Voortman allows the use of carbide which produces holes up to 4 times faster than other drills using HSS.
- Simultaneous web and flange processing for high productivity.
- Process multiple sides simultaneously for high productivity.
- Automatic & user-friendly tool changing.
- High precision carbide drilling.
- Superior processing speeds.
- Fast and accurate measuring & processing
- Automatic numbering for part recognition
AUTO CHANGER TOOL,
SUPERIOR PROCESSING SPEEDS
The Southeast’s Leading Supplier of Voortman Machinery – 877-724-7297
100% FULL AUTOMATION – Voortman’s VACAM software provides full automation from start to finish. Once the material is laid on the infeed cross transfers, it’s path through the entire line of connected machinery is controlled entirely by the automated system. This level of automation eliminates human errors and inefficiencies made by machine operators. VACAM is an open platform allowing an API to exchange production information between VACAM and ERP/MRP packages. End users can monitor production times in real-time. Production data is saved so that it can be compared to bid data.