Service & Support
The best service and support in the southeast
Through the Gulf States Saw & Machine Service Network, our customers receive the most advanced Service and Support in the industry. The technicians who comprise the Service Network are all highly trained individuals and are directly employed by the machine manufacturer or master distributor. Our Service Network concept provides a higher quality end product and a more satisfied and confident customer for the following reasons.
- We provide a higher concentration of qualified service technicians, per capita, than any other vendor in our geographic area.
- Our service technicians are directly employed by either the machine manufacturer or master distributor, they are experts in troubleshooting, repair and PM of that particular type and brand of machinery.
- Because all of our technicians specialize in a certain type of machinery, stress on the Service Network is reduced and work loads are distributed evenly according to machine specialty.
- You will not find a press brake and shear technician working on your waterjet or laser.
- We are able to provide specialized service, support and maintenance for every single machine sold by Gulf States Saw & Machine Co., Inc.
- Not only do we come close, we exceed our customers expectations at every opportunity.
We service our competitors’ machines
In addition to the service technicians that comprise our service network, Gulf States Saw & Machine Company has the two best service technicians in the southeast. Joe and Larry are so qualified that they make others look like mere part changers. In fact, much of the service work performed by Joe and Larry is on machinery that could not be diagnosed or repaired by other less qualified technicians.