Hydraulic Angle Roll Machines
Vertical or Horizontal Operation
The Double Pinch design reduces end flats to a minimum. The top roll is in a fixed position, while the two lower rolls have independent hydraulic adjustments. This design provides ease of operator control as well as more uniform rolling results.
- Double Pinch design with tight geometry reduces unbent flats.
- Self compensating planetary speed reducers for the most efficient transmission of torque.
- Equipped with fully hardened standard tools.
- Replacement and repair parts stocked in the USA.
- Vertical or horizontal working position.
- Two lower rolls are independently adjustable.
- Energy efficient “load sensing” hydraulic pump.
- Hardened steel guide rollers.
- Heavy fabricated frame.
Contact a Hydraulic Angle Roll Expert Today – 877-724-7297
We Are the Southeast’s Leading Supplier of Heavy Duty Plate & Angle Rolls.