Salvagnini Panel Benders
Stand Alone or Fully Integrated System Installations
- One machine replaces multiple press brakes.
- 60 parts per hour.
- Universal bending tools with automatic tool change requires ZERO set-up times.
- Incredibly quick operator training.
- Auxiliary Tools for the handling of narrow panels and the production of tubular, hidden, or radius bends or the bending of panels with embossing in particular positions.
- Material variations are detected by the panel bender and, if values are outside the tolerance range, compensation for variations occur automatically.
- Consequently, thanks to the new MAC 2.0 technology bending results on a panel bender will depend less and less on material quality.
- This means consistent part quality over time, zero scrap, optimized production time, all leading to maximum productivity.
Software application for production flow & part cost estimation.
EDIT.P4 2.0 Software Suite – a more powerful programming software for panel benders.
- EDIT.P4 – interactive editor
- SimulP4 – interactive simulator
- MetalStudio.3D – office environment file import/export and development
P1 – Electric | P2Lean – Compact | P4 – Auto
Panel Benders available as stand alone or fully integrated system installations.
Sheet lengths from 62” to 157” – Sheet widths from 39.4” to 60” – Maximum diagonal to 157.5” Sheet thicknesses from 27 to 11 gauge mild steel.