Salvagnini Produces More Laser Fiber Cutting Systems than any other Manufacturer
Salvagnini Lasers Features
- IPG Fiber Engines in 2000, 3000, 4000 & 6000 watts.
- Available cutting areas in 5×10, 5×12 and 6×12.
- Salvagnini Lasers Patented light weight Airplane-Style cutting head motion control system is extremely rigid and incredibly responsive guaranteeing precise positioning and easy access to the work table.
- Single Optic Focusing Head provides high-quality cuts across the total range of thicknesses.
- Dry Cooling of the optics eliminates the use of gas and offers real time control of the lens temperature.
- Automatic Nozzle Changer [ANC] for increased automation during unmanned operation.
- Modular Automation Systems from Salvagnini provide the most extensive range of automation capabilities available to the laser industry.
- Integrated Communication & JIT Production Software – Salvagnini’s proprietary production and programming software communicates with ERP and other systems to optimize production flows, increase productivity and provide detailed time and operation costing information.
- L5 Compass Drive – A cutting head sub-axis across the XY plane with a 6.5” travel distance and dynamics up to 5G slashes production times associated with hole-intensive parts.
ADDITIONAL ON-BOARD TECHNOLOGY
- TRADJUST – automatic cutting parameter modulation
- SRP/AVS – optical centering and feature locator
- APC – adaptive control of lead-in piercing
- SOFTWARE SUITE – machine and office editions